UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Monday, August 24, 2009

waiting for the corgi

I really wanted to go for a walk this morning, but instead I am stuck at home waiting for a corgi to visit and sniff round my gas boiler.

To be honest I am not looking forward to it. They are not my favourite breed as they can be snappy, temperamental, and to be frank, a bit up themselves.

But why are they the only breed allowed to work on gas appliances?

I know a really clever border collie who I call in to help me with all technical matters. He struggles to find work at the moment, but this lucrative source of work is closed to him because he was born to the wrong parents.

Is this the last canine closed shop in Britain today?

I can only think that this is a result of unfair royal patronage. Is there any MP out there willing to take up this cause?

2 comments:

I'M 110 YOU KNOW ? said...

Well, the Kennedys are supposed to be the US royalty

Anonymous said...

You wanted to go for a "walk" this morning ?