UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Friday, March 20, 2009

And they keep on coming

And another lookalike, this one from Mr Bailout again.

F.A.O Mr D Dog Esq,

Sir,
I have been following your "Lookalaike" articles with some interest since you published them on your
satirical website. My chauffeur informs me that Liverpool was once home to a popular musical group by the name of The Beatles. Apparently, one of their songs was named "I Am The Eggman". This prompted
me to look through our archives once again. Eventually, I came across a picture which drew a startling
resemblance to the Leader of the Liverpool Labour Group. Therefore, I offer it to you for your consideration.
My very best wishes,
R.B.S. Bailout Esq.
Lloyds Court
Whitehall 117M
CCK1 UP

1 comment:

Real Scouseboy said...

Dude, have you heard the rumour that Steve Rotheram is going to challenge Putbull Joe for the top dog spot?