UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Monday, April 27, 2009

Bye Bye Zak

Regular readers may recall me mentioning my pen friend Zac who has been living for the past 7½ years at the Dogs Trust centre on Merseyside.

I have always enjoyed reading his letters and I think he has enjoyed hearing about my political adventures, after all, all nice dogs are Liberal Democrats at heart.

But I have had his latest letter, which you can read here, telling me that he has finally found a family who can look after him.

I am so pleased for him, but I will miss our regular letters. Perhaps now he has a home he will be able to keep in touch through this blog.

Zac
is so lovely, handsome, smart, intelligent, charming and gentle, in fact I want to be Zac, but will settle for being pleased to have become his friend.

I look forward to finding out who will be my new pen friend, and of course I will let you know all about him or her.

If you can find it in your heart to sponsor one of Zac's friends, you can find out more here.

2 comments:

Zak said...

Many hanks for those kind words Dude, I can't find the words to say how much your support has meant to me.

Some good news, My new family is on the internet (obviously, as I am posting this) so we will still be able to keep in touch.

My penpal replacement at the Dogs Trust is called Millie, and she is really cute! I'm sure a red blooded dog like you can't wait to hear from her. Woof! Woof!

Real Scouseboy said...

Aghhh! A shaggy dog story with a happy ending.

I hope Zak settles into his new home, I have seen a fair few window stickers supporting him over the years, bet he has more local support than most individual politicians.