UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Should I post this?

I though long and hard before agreeing to post this latest lookalike, sent in by one of my lovely readers.

After all, she has had a tough time, feeling disappointed and let down, been pilloried by the press and rumoured to stressed, tired and emotional. Dare I do anything else that might contribute towards pushing her over the edge?

It was a tough call, but in the end I thought I shouldn't engage in censorship. My public had a right to see this so that they can make up their own minds.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!!

A real scouse boy said...

Not fantastic at all. Do you not think Sue-Bo has suffered enough?

You should be ashamed of yourself

Observer said...

So much attention focussed on Cllr Baldock, anyone would think you had a secret crush on her...

Anonymous said...

Dude, I always assumed it was because she was your main blogging opposition, but if there is more to it then we have a right to be told.

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't the pictures be the other way round? You're supposed to put Sue-Bo's picture over Baldocks name and vice versa.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, just realised you did get it the right way round. Really is a bloody good lookalike