UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Top Blog Dog

Recently I found out I have been listed in the Total Politics magazine top 75 Lib Dem blogs in the country, but only today did I find out just how well I've done.

Apparently I am listed as the nation's 16th favourite, not bad for a new entry, and only one place behind the popular London Blogging MP Lynne Featherstone.

I am truly astonished and grateful for this level of support, it's a tail in the eye for all those Labour hacks who keep leaving nasty messages saying that no one is interested in a little dog's political musings.

Lots of love and licks to all my loyal fans who came out to support me. I knew you wouldn't let me down.

5 comments:

Ethical Bill said...

Congratulations dude, always knew you were the top blog

Irish Rover said...

Bloggoneit mate ! You deserve some choccy drops !

Dude the Dog said...

Thanks Bil and Rover,

I'm quite proud of myself although the real reward was the big helping of sausages I got the other night and a new blanket to keep me snug and warm this winter. I might have to use it tonight though, because it's really quite cold today.

Lots of love,
Dude

Anonymous said...

A BIG helping of sausages ? You lucky blogger !

Anonymous said...

Am a bit surprised that the LibDems can only find 75 blogs to support between them, not terribly impressive frankly. Where are all the rest?