UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Manifesto Launch

So we launched our manifesto at 8am this morning at The Room in Castle Street. Great venue and some food was laid on. Pastries unfortunately, I would have chosen bacon sandwiches. Maybe I need to speak to Warren about putting me in charge of food selection?

Anyway, lots of exciting ideas to take the city forward and I was very pleased to see a pledge to fight the incinerator plans. As I said before, I have a very sensitive nose and I am concerned that all the dust from the incinerator could leave me sneezing all the time.

Have a look at the manifesto and let me know what you think.

Just seen an interesting leaked e-mail from Rosie the Rottweiler, but I am dog tired, so I will tell you about it next time.

I'm off to bed to put head on paws, I bet I will be canvassing rabbits in my sleep.

Lots of doggie love,
Dude
XXX

No comments: