UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New paws required

Does anyone know where I can get a new set of paws? I ask because I have never had to walk so much in my life.

Now I'm a dog who enjoys nothing more than a good walkies (except perhaps a steak or some sausages) but I am amazed at how much my humans have walked this week - and only on their hind legs! You lot are amazing.

A quick update from across the city.

In Kensington my blogging nemesis, The Bulldog, has written to all the local humans to say what a disgrace it is that the Lib Dems have exposed Liam the Lurcher for two timing them. After all, she says, Liam is not the Labour candidate in Blackpool - he is the candidate in Lytham St Annes!

So thank you Bulldog for putting the record straight. We hold our paws up, he wants to be the MP for Blackpool's posher suburb. And apologies to the Lytham St Annes tourist board. But every Labour voter now knows what they are getting - and they heard it straight from the horse's mouth.

So goes on to say what a fine young man he is and that he lives only 3 doors away from her in Wavertree. I wonder if he is suspicious yet of how often she pops round for a cup of sugar?

Meanwhile over in Picton, Timbo the Terrier has been forced to issue a public apology for telling a lie, as I exposed last week. Unfortunately in his attempt to wriggle out of it, he managed to tell a new lie. I am astonished he did it again. You're only making it worse for yourself!

Really, being in the Labour party can't be good for the soul. Public humiliation is inevitable. I can't wait to see what the top dogs in our campaign team come up with for tomorrow.

Off now to put head on paws.

Lots of doggie love,
Dude
XXX

No comments: