UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Campaign meeting

That nice Phil Moffat called round last night for a campaign meeting.

I can't really divulge what we decided in case Rosie the Rottweiler or Joe the Pitbull are reading this - but the campaign is going really well.

During the meeting, Phil regularly scratched me behind my ears, which is always nice and does aid my creative powers for campaign ideas.

For those of you that don't know, Phil is one of my neighbours on the Croxteth estate and a very popular and hard working local councillor.

He also runs the excellent Churchills Food Emporium on West Derby Road.

Please forgive the shameless commercial plug, but hopefully he will reward me with some of his fantastic sausages next time he calls round! Paws crossed anyway!
Lots of doggie love,
Dude
XXX

No comments: